Saturday, November 27, 2010

Acuvue Lens - 3 DAYS only

My dearest Frens....
If you want to try this item
U can clik at my nuff..
This lenses so expensive compare to other lenses..
But its worth it...."berbaloi-baloi gua ckp"
Like Malay word " Biar mahal asal selesa"
But Avuvue lenses just for clear lens.

If you wear speak (not sunglasses)...
n u want new look...for ur bf/husband/family..
Try to wear lenses...depend on you with color or clear.
but acuvue only have clear lens

Nowadays Acuveu have many types of lenses such as
A) General Vision Correction Contact Lenses

1 • DAY ACUVUE® MOIST™ Daily disposable contact lenses1-Day Acuvue Moist






1 • DAY ACUVUE® Daily disposable contact lenses





ACUVUE® 2 Bi-weeklyAcuvue 2

ACUVUE OASYS® with  HYDRACLEAR® Plus






B) Beauty Enhancement and Cosmetic Contact Lenses - look bigger, brighter and more beutiful
1 • DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE™  Daily disposable contact lenses

1 • DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE™

C) Contact lenses for Astigmatism - comfort in challenging environment
ACUVUE® OASYS® FOR ASTIGMATISM Bi-weekly contact lenses

ACUVUE® OASYS® FOR ASTIGMATISM

**All pictures krt to Acuvue

If you want get FREE Avunue Lenses for 3 days. You can click at my nuffnang icon.
And for sure, you need to fill the form before you can redeem you lenses
I already redeem for my sis because my power not so high.

The staffs suggest to me to redeem for others if your power not high (0.25(L)-0.00 (R)).
I think I want to give to my sis.
But I need to wait until at my place I redeem take the stock at other places.

So..what are you waiting for??Go to redeem this Lenses...
And try the good condition of this lenses.


**Mahaf..english sngt tunggang n langgang.ampun pak!
***dlm kata lain Ini lens dianggap pakai buang.nk elakkan dr kiter asyik mmbasuh simpan n others..nk elakkn sebrg jangkitan kuman pd lens.

Click sini Acuvue.com tuk redeem this lenses di kawasan berhampiran anda..
Like 123 tuk dptkan 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST
1) isi form 2) Print 3) Redeem

sama cam pemakaian lens 123
1) letak di jari 2) msuk dlm mata 3) kelip2 skit mata tuk adjust lens..

L.O.V.E this FEELING!

4 comments:

Qastalani® said...

skrg susah ek org nk jual sepasang CL saje. sy sampai kena beli sekotak. Nasib le power kiri kanan adalah sama.

Haritu dia cuma ada acuvue. Sekotak lah kena beli. Hmm.. x best lah, dear.. Mcm lembut sangat bila pegang..

Tp menda free.. Nak try aje lah! hik3

U.Y.A said...

hahha..btl2,

org kasi free...balun jer!!

mizayusof said...

thanks. miza pun dah register. hehe

U.Y.A said...

tq miza!!heheheh